Global HR Update Q1 2023
It has been a busy start for HR search in 2023. Our Global HR Outlook provides a summary of where we are seeing opportunities for HR professionals looking for new roles early in the year. As a related topic, Managing Director Finian Toh offers some practical suggestions and observations on how HR leaders can think about their own career development.
We feature two “Conversations with HR Leaders” podcasts: Executive Advisor Frieder Rummel talks with Martin Barner, Head People & Organization Operations and Digital Solutions at Sandoz about the future of work and company culture; and we talk with Ollie Phillips, Founder of Optimist Performance, on how he uses his experience as an international rugby player to work with organisations to develop team and leadership skills.
We hope you enjoy our first edition of the ChapmanCG Global HR Update for 2023.
While we are happy to see a more positive and faster start to senior HR hiring in 2023 than was generally expected, some areas of HR are doing better than others. In this Global HR Outlook, President and COO Stefanie Cross-Wilson looks at early-year HR search activity and hiring trends.
Read more >
Can companies successfully operate a hybrid work model and maintain strong team and cultural bonds? Martin Barner, Head of People & Organization Operations and Digital Solutions at Sandoz AG, shares his experience and thoughts with Executive Advisor Frieder Rummel.
Read more >
- VP Human Resources, Americas, Washington, D.C. (US)
- Head of Talent Acquisition, Global Operations, Northeastern US
- Director, Commercial Learning Leader, Northeastern US
- Senior Director, HR Business Partner, Boston, MA (US)
- Director of Learning, Manufacturing Operations, Boston, MA (US)
- Head of Human Resources, Seattle, WA (US)
- Global Human Resources Director, Flexible Location (US)
- Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Flexible Location (US)
- Regional Head of Human Resources, ANZ, Sydney (AU)
- Head of Human Resources, Greater China, Shanghai (CN)
- Regional Head of Talent Acquisition, Greater China, Hong Kong (HK)
- APAC Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong, (HK)
- Human Resources Director, Japan, Tokyo (JP)
- Head of Human Resources, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (MY)
- Chief People Officer, Singapore (SG)
- Director of Human Resources, Singapore (SG)
- Global HR Director, Commercial, Copenhagen (DK)
- Global Head of Business Partnering, Copenhagen (DK)
- Chief People Officer, Berlin (DE)
- Head of DE&I, Germany, Munich (DE)
- Senior Lead, Culture and Change, Amsterdam (NL) or Dublin (IR)
- Head of HR, Netherlands, Utrecht (NL)
- Global HR Business Partner, Zurich (CH)
- Head of People and Culture, International, London (UK)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up