Global HR Update Q3 2020
In this quarterly edition of ChapmanCG’s Global HR Update, we call out the major HR trends around the world in our Global HR Outlook, as always. Our articles include topics such as the importance of emotional intelligence in leadership. We also offer various perspectives on talent attraction and capability building which are critically important in these unprecedented times.
Today’s leaders must be able to understand themselves and their teams to be able to get the best of the people they lead. In this article, we look at the impact emotionally intelligent leadership has on organisations.
Given the continuing change the business world is going through, we consider why it is more important than ever to have the right people in the right places in an organisation. The strongest HR leaders we know are looking at this as an opportunity to build and extend their competitive advantage.
We spoke with Talent Acquisition leaders recently to understand how the last few months had changed their focus, and where their future priorities lie. The answers were enlightening, and some interesting areas of opportunity were identified .
In this original series of 10-minute conversations with Global HR Leaders, some of the greatest minds in HR share perspectives and recent learnings from their stellar careers. This series is brought to you by the Thrive HR Exchange, co-created by Matt Chapman, Founder of ChapmanCG.
- Europe Head of Talent Acquisition, Sourcing & Strategic Partnerships, Various Locations
- Global HR Business Partner, Geneva (CH)
- Global Head of HR, Berlin (DE)
- Central Europe, HRBP, Frankfurt (DE)
- Global Compensation & Benefits Lead, Frankfurt (DE)
- International HR Director, London (UK)
- Global Diversity & Inclusion Lead, London (UK)
- Global Director Talent, Leadership Development and Culture, Western Europe
- Head of Human Resources, Boston, MA (US)
- Global Director, Employee Experience, Diversity & Culture, Greater Philadelphia Area, PA (US)
- Global Lead, Labor Market Intelligence & Talent Analytics, Greater Philadelphia Area, PA (US)
- Global VP Diversity & Inclusion, Greater New York Area, NY (US)
- Global Head of Rewards, New York, NY (US)
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner, New York, NY or Seattle, WA (US)
- Global Vice President HR, Atlanta, GA (US)
- Global VP Talent Planning and Analysis, Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL (US)
- Country Head of Rewards, Brisbane or Sydney (AU)
- Country HR Business Partner, Shanghai (CN)
- Group Head of Organisational Development, Hong Kong (HK)
- Global HR Business Partner, Tokyo (JP)
- Global C&B Lead, Tokyo (JP)
- APAC Benefits Leader, Singapore (SG)
- Global Total Rewards Leader, Singapore (SG)
- Country HR Director, Thailand (TH)
More articles from ChapmanCG
Strategic Global Rewards: A ChapmanCG HR Exchange
Earlier this month we facilitated the first European ChapmanCG Rewards HR Leaders Exchange of 2021…Read
Throughout 2020 we ran various Virtual Gatherings and People and Culture Labs. We have had…Watch
What 2020 has meant to ChapmanCG
Matthew Chapman, Founder We always believed HR was “at the centre” but this year has…Read
A look back at top articles from 2020
The Top 5 Trends in German HR in the 2020s The HR trends shaping work…Read