Global HR Update Q2 2023
In this edition of our Global HR Update, we look at some of the tools available in the learning and development space, from upskilling and reskilling to the art of receiving and appreciating feedback. We also discuss what a range of top-tier companies do to create a truly inclusive workplace and the unique role HR plays in designing and implementing a successful sustainability strategy.
We hope you enjoy this edition of the ChapmanCG Global HR Update.
As leaders, we regularly provide constructive feedback to our team, but are we equally receptive when we find ourselves on the receiving end? Managing Directors Steve Brown and Katherine Qu discuss the art of receiving feedback and making it work for you.
Read more >
As technological change accelerates, organisations must adopt new strategies to stay relevant. HR leader Mohit Misra talks with ChapmanCG Director Alejandro Castillo about the power of upskilling and reskilling to ensure teams remain agile, adaptable and innovative.
Read more >
- Chief People Officer, Sydney (AU)
- APAC Talent Development Lead, Shanghai (CN)
- Regional Rewards Director, APAC, Hong Kong (HK)
- Regional Talent Management Head – North Asia, Hong Kong (HK)
- Country Human Resources Manager, Mumbai (IN)
- Head of Human Resources, Tokyo (JP)
- Chief People Officer, Kuala Lumpur (MY)
- APAC Director of Compensation & Benefits, Singapore (SG)
- Director of Human Resources, EMEA and Asia, Brussels (BE)
- Human Resources Manager Corporate Functions, Dortmund (DE)
- Human Resources Director, Hague (NL)
- Global Human Resources Business Partner, Zurich (CH)
- Human Resources Director – Turkey, Istanbul (TR)
- Human Resources Director – Middle East, Turkey & Africa, Dubai (AE)
- Global Head of People & Culture, Finance & IT, London (UK)
- Interim Head of People & Culture, Global Supply Chain, London (UK)
- Head of Compensation, Philadelphia, PA (US)
- Director of Talent Acquisition, Global Operations (Northeastern US)
- Corporate University Learning Leader, Sales (Northeastern US)
- Human Resources Leader, Major Projects Group Houston, TX or Philadelphia, PA (US)
- Human Resources Director, Mexico (Southern Texas, US or Northern Mexico)
- Global Human Resources Director, Flexible Location (US)
- Human Resources Director – Global Operations, Flexible Location (US) or Germany (DE)
- Partner, Flexible Location (US)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up