Global HR Update Q1 2020
In this edition of our Global HR Update, we will be looking broadly at key HR trends for the first quarter. We focus on employee experience which is very topical right now globally. We have also taken a deeper dive into the evolution of HR in Germany over the next decade. At the time of writing, China and Asia are grappling with the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19). Nonetheless our outlook remains very positive and we take a look at China talent development and succession planning in this issue.
We hope you enjoy this edition of our Global HR Update.
As we move into the first quarter of 2020, HR search remains busy and buoyant. Transformation, culture change, employee engagement, and leadership capability are all topics that are top-of-mind with leading multinationals. Companies are investing heavily in physical and mental health and wellbeing and we have enjoyed taking a closer look at the next evolution of Wellness.
Despite the current uncertainties in China, it has a strong economic outlook and a demand for talent from around the world. This is especially noteworthy for the global HR community.
In an ever-changing marketplace and with tight competition, an Agile approach can allow HR functions to readily adapt to changes in business strategy. However, this shift in methodology requires a thought out transition and does not come without its challenges.
- Group Vice President HR, Manila (PH)
- Head of HR Asia, Hong Kong (HK)
- Head of Talent Acquisition APAC, Shanghai (CN)
- VP HR Southeast Asia, Singapore (SG)
- Global Head of Learning, Singapore (SG)
- Country VP HR, Tokyo (JP)
- HR Director, Tokyo (JP)
- APAC HR Lead, Brisbane (AU)
- Global VP for Talent Acquisition, Herzogenaurach (DE)
- Regional Head of HR DACH, Frankfurt (DE)
- Corporate Head of Training, Frankfurt (DE)
- Global Head of HR Operations, London (UK)
- Global Head of Reward, London (UK)
- Global HR VP for R&D, Hertfordshire (UK)
- Global HR Business Partner – Strategy & Innovation, Paris (FR)
- HR Director – Emerging Markets, Dubai (AE)
- SVP, Global Head of Total Rewards, Chicago, IL (US)
- VP Head of HR Americas, Chicago, IL (US)
- Head of HR, San Francisco, CA (US)
- Head of Executive Recruiting, Atlanta, GA (US)
- Global Vice President Total Rewards, West Coast (US)
- Senior Director HR Operations, New York, NY (US)
- Global Vice President of Talent, Jersey City, NJ (US)
- Global HR Business Partner, New Jersey (US)
Click here to view more HR opportunities
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up
More articles from ChapmanCG
Spotlight on Europe
In this selection of focus videos our European team reflects on the impact the growth…Read
Global HR Outlook Q2 2022
The demand for top talent remains high across regions, countries, and industries this quarter, despite…Read
Global HR Update Q2 2022
This quarter, we are seeing the global HR community heavily focused on all things Talent,…Read
Global HR Update Q1 2022
It has been a busy start to 2022, with our HR network saying that this…Read