14 Sep 2021
We are representing a leading and growing Swiss manufacturer of highly innovative medical devices. The company has more than 10,000 employees, is presented in over 100 countries and generates sales of several billions CHF.
The Head Talent Acquisition & Development will report to the CHRO directly and lead a team of recruiters and talent managers. This role is pivotal for all talent-related matters across the company. The key responsibilities will be to design and govern HR instruments for identifying, winning, onboarding and developing talent, to plan succession for key positions and to drive a strong EVP and talent bench. Specific tasks include design of sourcing concepts and tools, creation and implementation of recruiting KPIs and required instruments, development and implementation of employee management strategies, tools and processes.
• Solid leadership track record in development and leading state-of-the art talent attraction and talent development function in a top-notch organisation.
• Experience in designing and implementing people concepts, in introduction of IT tools & systems, and in KPI-driven management of talent function. Experience in employer branding would be beneficial.
• Experience in management senior stakeholders and consolidation of their interests in a constructive way. Experience in driving change on the interface between business, supporting functions and employees
• Social Competencies: Strong team player, collaborative, down to earth personality, diplomatic in style, decisive and pragmatic
• Leadership Competencies: Executive communication/presence, shared leadership, living up to the strong values
• Professional Competencies: Analytical skills and strength in conception, strategic and result-oriented thinking and acting, in process focus and mindset
• Personal Competencies: Learning agility and digital affinity
Education and skills
• Degree in psychology or business administration and further training in sourcing, labour markets, management diagnostics, talent development, digital recruiting solutions (nice to have: Training in Design Thinking and SCRUM)
• Professional, near-native command of English language. Other languages are an asset