Global HR Update Q3 2022
In this edition of ChapmanCG’s Global HR Update, we call out the latest HR trends around the world. Our articles cover the topical “Great Resignation” and conversely, the retention and development opportunities presented by great talent management and internal mobility. We also pose ideas on how leading organisations can adopt their talent strategies to protect and strengthen them through these turbulent times, and highlight coaching strategies gleaned from our Asia Pacific partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership.
We hope you will enjoy reading our latest news and views on global human resources.
ChapmanCG Director Andrea Merrigan evaluates how a thoughtful and creative internal mobility strategy can help businesses develop and retain top employees.
Read more >
In partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership, our Asia Pacific team has been sharing insights and strategies for driving positive change through coaching for transformation.
Read more >
- Country Head of Talent and Workforce Strategy, Sydney (AU)
- Greater China Head of Talent, Beijing (CN)
- Greater China HR Director, South China (CN) or Hong Kong (HK)
- APAC Head of HR, Hong Kong (HK)
- Country Head of Human Resources, HRBP, Tokyo (JP)
- Country People Director, Tokyo (JP)
- Asia Pacific Head of HR, Singapore (SG)
- Director, Talent and Learning, Bangkok (TH)
- Global VP People, Berlin (DE)
- Director, People and Organisation, Berlin (DE)
- Germany and DACH People and Culture Director, Hamburg (DE)
- Human Resources Director – Ireland, Dublin (IE)
- Middle East and Indian Subcontinent – Head of HR, Dubai (UAE)
- Global Head of Talent, London (UK) or Munich (DE) or Flexible Location
- Global VP Organisation Design and Workforce Transformation, London (UK)
- Global Director, Human Resources, NJ (US)
- Chief People Officer, New York, NY (US)
- SVP HR, Americas, New York, NY (US)
- VP Human Resources, Americas, Washington, DC (US)
- Human Resources Business Partner for North America Operations, Madison, WI (US)
- Global Compensation and Benefits Senior Lead, Madison, WI (US)
- People and Culture Director, Remote (US)
- Director of Global Mobility, Remote Within Western States (US)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up