Global HR Update Q2 2020
We are seeing the HR profession going through substantial change as a result of the COVID-19 impact. In this edition of the Global HR Update, we feature some topical HR trends as HR professionals around the world look forward to a return to growth mode.
As we see great change around the world, ChapmanCG’s Matt Chapman and Stefanie Cross-Wilson reflect on longer-term HR trends to keep in sight. They also consider the characteristics and qualities that will enable the best HR leaders to keep themselves, their teams, and their companies healthy and vital.
Well-being at work has been growing in importance over the years. Without the right focus and action, the workplace can cause or contribute to many forms of both physical and mental illness. We showcase some of the latest thinking on well-being and explore its importance to organisations.
Many individuals and organizations have found themselves suddenly confronting the challenges of a remote workforce. ChapmanCG embraced virtual working from our inception. In this article, we share some best practices and insights from ourselves and global HR leaders.
The workplace is changing in unprecedented ways. We see HR pushed to the forefront of businesses, playing a critical role in becoming a driver of agility, and enabling a new type of organisation designed around a more responsive and nimbler workforce.
We share some insights on attracting and acquiring top HR talent in Japan. This is a unique market and a difficult talent landscape to navigate. Here we cover what can be done by multinationals to differentiate themselves in attracting best-fit Japanese talent.
- Country Director, Talent & Organisation Development, Shanghai (CN)
- Asia HR Head, Hong Kong (HK)
- Associate Director – Talent Management and Leadership, Hong Kong (HK)
- Asia Head of HR, Tokyo (JP)
- Country Head of HR, Tokyo (JP)
- Southeast Asia Vice President Human Resources, Singapore (SG)
- APAC HR Business Partner – Financial Services Industry, Singapore (SG)
- Country HR Director, Thailand (TH)
- Country HR Head, Brussels (BE)
- Global Head of Talent Management and Leadership, Belgium (BE)
- Global HR Business Partner, Geneva (CH)
- Global HR Business Partner, Zurich (CH)
- Global Head of HR, Berlin (DE)
- VP and Global Head of Rewards, Copenhagen (DK)
- Group L&D Leader, Annecy (FR)
- Global Head of HR Operations, London (UK)
- Head of Strategic Capability Building, Chicago, IL (US)
- Global Director, Employee Experience, Diversity & Culture, Greater Philadelphia Area, PA (US)
- Global Lead, Labor Market Intelligence & Talent Analytics, Greater Philadelphia Area, PA (US)
- Global HR Business Partner, New Jersey, NJ (US)
- Global Director University Recruiting, New York, NY (US)
- Chief Human Resources Officer, New York, NY or Miami, FL (US), London (UK) or Vienna (AT)
- Director, Head of Total Rewards, New York, NY (US)
- Regional Head HR, LATAM, Panama City (PA)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up