Global HR Update Q3 2019
In this edition of our Global HR Update, we share our outlook for the third quarter and the rest of 2019. Our articles this quarter include new thoughts on performance reviews; best practice in employer branding; and we also review our recent Global HR Leader Networking series in New York City, where the focus was organisational culture change. We also have two podcasts – one covering the role of HR on corporate boards; and the other on flexible cultures. Finally, we have provided a ChapmanCG video on current trends in employee wellbeing.
We hope you enjoy this edition of our Global HR Update.
The broad Talent function along with HR Change and Transformation remain the hottest topics in 2019. The ChapmanCG team and President/COO Stefanie Cross-Wilson share their thoughts on current trends in HR.
Read more >
We recently concluded a successful HR networking series in NYC. Our topic for discussion across three sessions was organisational culture change. Input from organisations around the table was interesting and varied.
Read more >
In this thought-provoking piece, Fiona Jury looks at contemporary alternatives to measuring genuine success, and true workplace contribution when the traditional performance review falls short.
Read more >
Organisations need to be consistently attracting, empowering, inspiring and retaining talent, and also competing for talent by differentiating the employee experience. A critical foundation of driving this differentiation is employer branding. ChapmanCG’s Tim Spriggs reflects on some key strategies and proven best practices.
Read more >
Our podcast with Mirvac’s Benjamin Morris and Paul Jury investigates flexible cultures, and the significant shift in the way people approach work, given varying workstyles and lifestyles.
Listen to the podcast >
The wellbeing of employees is high on the current HR agenda. In this podcast I share my insights, along with other ChapmanCG’s team members, on current trends in employee wellbeing.
Watch the video >
- Country Group General Manager, Human Resources, Melbourne (AU)
- APAC & MEA HRBP – Commercial, Singapore (SG)
- APAC CoE Lead, Talent, Diversity & Inclusion, Hong Kong (HK) or Singapore (SG)
- North Asia HR Director, Tokyo (JP)
- Country Vice President of Human Resources, Tokyo (JP)
- APAC HR Director, Shanghai (CN)
- Global Group Head of Compensation & Benefits, Hong Kong (HK)
- APAC Head of HR Operations, Manila (PH)
- International Head of HR, London (UK)
- European Head of Talent Acquisition, London (UK)
- Global Head of HR, London (UK)
- Global Head of HR Systems and Digital, London (UK)
- EMEA HR Director, Berlin (DE)
- Senior HR Director, Zurich (CH)
- Global Head of Talent Management and Leadership, (BE)
- EMEA HR Lead, Nice (FR)
- VP, Head of HR North America, Chicago, IL (US)
- Head of HR Americas, Chicago, IL (US)
- Head of HR, North America, Boston, MA (US)
- Country Human Resources Director, Mexico City (MX)
- Global Head Talent Management and Leadership Development, Atlanta, GA (US)
- Country Human Resource Director, San Francisco, CA (US)
- North America Senior Director Talent Acquisition, New York (US)
- Regional Head of Talent Acquisition, New York, NY or Miami, FL (US)
Click here to view more HR opportunities.
Keep up with all the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up
More articles from ChapmanCG
What Are the Trends for Workplace Mental Health?
Taking a more detailed look at the latest trends for workplace mental health, hear from…Watch
Shifting Talent Requirements for HR Teams
Data and analytics are being used not only to inform business decisions, but in the…Watch
How Can HR Business Partners Stand Out?
Our latest video features leading members of ChapmanCG discussing how they can help HR leaders…Watch
Improving Diversity and Inclusion
Improving workplace diversity and inclusivity is a must in any business if you're to head…Watch