Global HR Update Q4 2022
In our last Global HR Update for 2022, we highlight sustainability as a blossoming opportunity for the HR profession and will be excited to see what 2023 has in store for leaders in this space. Competency-based hiring is a favourite topic and one we are delighted to cover here. Our country feature is on the exciting India market which is rapidly growing in importance as a regional and global HR hub. We also report from London and share thoughts from prominent HR experts who attended our partner networking meeting with Virgin Unite.
We wish you a positive and productive end to the year!
Regardless of economic conditions, identifying and securing best-fit talent is the goal hiring managers strive for. ChapmanCG Director Christopher Kouns looks at the best-practice approach of competency-based hiring and its ability to transform hiring results.
Read more >
India is earning growing recognition for the depth and breadth of its HR talent. ChapmanCG Director Prachi Desai and Associate Director Devijaya Nair discuss the role HR leaders have in nurturing homegrown talent and positioning India as a global HR hub.
Read more >
- APAC Mobility Programs Lead, Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane (AU)
- APAC Human Resources Director – Commercial, Beijing or Shanghai (CN)
- Global Director, Talent Acquisition, Hong Kong (HK)
- Global Lead, Emerging Talent, India (IN)
- Country People Director, Tokyo (JP)
- Japan and Korea, Human Resources Director, Tokyo (JP)
- South East Asia Head of People and Culture, Singapore (SG)
- Director, Talent and Learning, Bangkok (TH)
- Human Resources Leader, Americas, Atlanta, GA (US)
- Director Talent Management, Madison, WI (US)
- Americas Director of Human Resources Operations, Atlanta, GA (US)
- Global Compensation and Benefits Senior Lead, Northern Illinois (US)
- Head of Learning, Americas, Houston, TX or Philadelphia, PA (US)
- Vice President Human Resources, Americas, Flexible Location (US)
- SVP Managing Partner, North America, Flexible Location (US)
- Head of Human Resources Mexico, Mexico City (MX)
- Global Human Resources Director, Commercial, Copenhagen (DK)
- Global VP People, Berlin (DE)
- Human Resources Director, Hamburg (DE)
- Regional Director Human Resources Operations, Flexible Location (DE)
- Global Head of Careers and Growth, Amsterdam (NL)
- Global Chief People Officer, London (UK)
- Global Competency and Workforce Strategist, Flexible Location (Europe)
- Middle East and Indian Subcontinent – Head of Human Resources, Dubai (UAE)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up