Global HR Update Q4 2021
Our final Global HR Update for 2021 features the year’s hottest topics and trends for HR including remote working and DE&I. These play into how company culture will develop over the coming year. Culture building is at the heart of our conversation with JLL’s Helen Snowball. We also consider the broader role of HR leaders within a business. Adidas Canada President Alim Dhanji shares his insights on this topic and highlights interesting and creative ways for HR to drive change across an organisation.
We hope you enjoy this latest update from our team.
DE&I is of great focus around the world DE&I is of great focus around the world today. Ageism is an important but often overlooked part of the discussion. In this article, Managing Director Steve Brown flags this critical issue and looks at opportunities for businesses to eliminate age discrimination in the workplace.
Read more >
ChapmanCG started in 2008 as a remote working company. Our founder Matt Chapman discusses why he took this direction, the impact it has had on the business, and why leading organisations will continue to embrace remote working in the future.
Read more >
- ANZ General Manager, Workforce Strategy – Design and Supply, Flexible Location (AU)
- Greater China, Head of Talent Acquisition, Shanghai (CN)
- North Asia Head of Learning & Development, Shanghai (CN)
- APAC Head of People Operations, Hong Kong (HK) or Singapore (SG)
- Asia Head of HR, Hong Kong (HK)
- Country HR Director, Tokyo (JP)
- Head of HR, Malaysia & Global HRBP, Kuala Lumpur (MY)
- APAC Head of Employee Relations, Singapore (SG)
- VP, Global Employee Relations, Paris (FR)
- Director, Talent Acquisition, Global Early Careers, Germany (DE)
- Global Head of Talent and Learning, Geneva (CH)
- Global Head of Rewards & Performance, Zurich (CH)
- Global Talent Management Lead, Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Chief HR Officer, London (UK)
- Global Head of HR Delivery, London (UK)
- Chief People Officer, London (UK)
- Head of Employee Experience and HR Operations, Americas, New York, NY (US)
- Regional Director of Human Resources, New York, NY (US)
- Senior HR Business Partner, Washington, DC (US)
- SVP Global Head of Human Resources, Madison, WI (US)
- Human Resources Director, Seattle, WA or Austin, TX (US)
- Director of Human Resources, Dallas, TX (US)
- Global Head of Compensation & Benefits, Flexible Location (US)
- Vice President and Partner, Flexible Location (US)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up