Global HR Update Q3 2021
In this edition of ChapmanCG’s Global HR Update, we call out the latest HR trends around the world in our Global HR Outlook. Our articles include pieces on the development of the hybrid working model, perspectives on DE&I, and thinking from our founder Matthew Chapman on the difficult topic of attrition. Matthew also shares views on the importance of a disciplined approach to well-being.
We hope you will enjoy reading our latest news and views on global human resources.
The last 18 months have had a major impact on individuals and businesses around the world. Our founder, Matthew The last 18 months have had a major impact on individuals and businesses around the world. Our founder, Matthew Chapman, suggests what HR and leaders can do to tackle this challenge and come out on top.
Read more >
DE&I is a very visible topic in the workplace. We share some insights of HR leaders within major corporations, considering philosophies and learnings from their program design and implementation in this area.
Read more >
The future of work is heavily focused on the return to work. Fiona Jury looks at the changes that are now being considered in the office and their impact on company culture.
Read more >
- Vice President of Human Resources, Greensboro, NC (US)
- Head of Total Rewards, Atlanta, GA (US)
- Vice President, Human Resources, Santa Fe, NM (US)
- Global Head of Total Rewards, San Francisco, CA (US)
- HR Business Partner, Greater Los Angeles, CA area (US)
- Senior Director, Technology Talent Acquisition, Location Flexible (US)
- Vice President and Partner, Location Flexible (US)
- Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition, Location Flexible (US)
- VP, Organisational Development & Talent Management, Melbourne or Sydney (AU)
- Country HR Lead, Shanghai (CN)
- Group Head of Organisational Development, Hong Kong (HK), Singapore (SG) or Taipei (TW)
- Country Director of Organizational Development, Tokyo (JP)
- Country Head of HR, Malaysia (MY)
- APAC Head of Talent Management, Singapore (SG)
- Director, APAC Strategic HR Business Partner, Singapore (SG)
- Global Head of People & Culture, Location Flexible
- Senior HRBP Director, Copenhagen (DK)
- VP, Global Employee Relations, Paris (FR)
- Global Talent and Learning Lead, Frankfurt (DE)
- International Head of Talent Acquisition, Germany (DE)
- Group Head of Rewards, Zurich (CH)
- Head of HR UK & Ireland, Greater London (UK)
- SVP Global Head of Rewards, London (UK)
- Organisational Development Lead, Europe & Canada (CA, DE, FR, IT, SP, UK)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up