Global HR Update Q2 2022
This quarter, we are seeing the global HR community heavily focused on all things Talent, and you will note this theme throughout our articles. We feature Europe as our Spotlight region with a video on HR trends across that diverse geography. We also provide thoughts for aspiring HR leaders on attributes needed to succeed today, and pose some novel thinking on climate change and its potential impact on talent management strategies.
We hope you enjoy this latest update from our team.
Senior Director Fiona Jury looks at how climate change and the need for sustainability have the potential to shape talent strategy around the world.
Read more >
In partnership with Thrive HR Exchange, Thrive Global Asia Pacific, and Executive Education at Monash Business, we are excited to present a series of conversations with HR and business leaders from Europe and Asia Pacific. You can find out more on this and register to receive alerts for each forum.
Read more >
- Global Head of Talent, R&D, Boston, MA (US)
- Global HR Business Partner – Quality & Regulatory, Boston, MA (US)
- Regional Human Resource Director, Americas, Atlanta, GA (US)
- VP, Global Total Rewards, East Coast or Central (US)
- Vice President, Total Rewards, Las Vegas, NV (US)
- VP HR, Americas, Portland, OR or Seattle, WA or Los Angeles, CA (US
- Head of HR, Mexico, Mexico City (MX)
- Global Talent and Culture Director, Flexible Location (US)
- Country Head of Human Resources, Sydney (AU)
- Country Head of HR, Shanghai (CN)
- Country Head of Human Resources Japan, Tokyo (JP)
- Country Head of HR, Kuala Lumpur (MY)
- CHRO, Singapore (SG)
- APAC Senior Director – Head of Talent, Singapore (SG)
- APAC Total Rewards Director, Singapore (SG)
- Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Flexible Location (SG, HK, IN or UK)
- Global Head of Rewards, Performance and HRIS, Western Brussels (BE)
- Regional Human Resources Director, Freiburg (DE)
- International Head of Talent Acquisition and Attraction Strategy, Munich (DE)
- Chief People Officer (3 month contract), London (UK)
- Country Head of Reward, London (UK)
- Global Head of Talent, Culture and HR Lead, London (UK)
- EMEA HR Business Partner, Flexible Location (DE, BE, NL)
- VP, Global Talent Acquisition, Flexible Location (Europe or US)
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up