01 Apr 2021
We are partnering with an exciting and innovative growing public technology company with a people-centric culture which enables employees to succeed and thrive. An agile, commercial, and entrepreneurial organization, this company has achieved great success in its relatively short history and is ‘punching above its weight’ relative to the competition. It is now preparing for its next stage of growth and maturation. A key component of this will be a new Director of People Operations and Systems role which will enhance and accelerate the development of the People team.
The Director of People Operations and Systems will lead the People Operations team to deliver operational leadership, support, analytics, and technology strategies. This new position will design, optimize, and implement consistent and scalable solutions for employee relations and compliance, HR technology, and HR service delivery. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Partner as a peer with HRBPs and CoEs to design the strategic digital roadmap, people analytics plan, and data reporting deliverables.
- Develop People Analytics blueprint to provide reporting, analytics, and metrics that provide strategic insights and support decision making initiatives.
- Define and optimize the HR systems strategy to improve and scale current workflows and processes to meet future needs. Ensure systems and processes are efficient, simple, streamlined, and integrated.
- Drive the company’s ongoing HR transformation and HRIS implementation.
- Partner with HRBPs, CoEs and other key stakeholders to develop program support and service models.
The individual is a knowledgeable People Operations and Systems expert. Experience working in the technology industry or a related fast paced environment (e.g., fintech, biotech) is required. To be considered, you will have a balance of strategic capability, problem solving skills and a desire to effectively execute/implement individually and through others. You take a consultative and hands-on approach with peers and senior stakeholders.
• In addition to People Operations and Systems experience, some HR/People Analytics expertise will be needed.
• Prior experience as an HRPB or within a CoE would be valued.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, along with the ability to manage multiple and competing demands are critical for success.
• This individual is a self-motivated leader with the ability to operate with minimal direction in a dynamic environment.
• We are seeking a change agent with a growth mindset, who is comfortable with ambiguity.