11 Oct 2021
ChapmanCG is the world’s only HR specialized search firm with a robust presence in all regions of the world. We built the business with this goal in mind, to serve the global HR community wherever it is. Our approach is one of true partnership, consulting at each step in the process to ensure our stakeholders enjoy a valuable and inclusive experience. Our passion for HR extends beyond search work and our team has the opportunity to give back to the HR community in many ways including thought leadership, community building and knowledge sharing.
We are seeking a dynamic and high energy executive search consultant with the appetite to grow and become a key player in both the North America and global HR search space. This is a specialist position in executive search for senior HR positions (such as CHRO, VP HR, Head of Talent, Chief Diversity Officer, Global Head of Rewards), partnering with the world’s most dynamic companies to help them to secure the very best talent. The role will be physically located in the United States, ideally in either Central or Eastern Time zones.
Key attributes and characteristics we are looking for in a ChapmanCG HR search executive:
• 8-12 years’ experience with a full-desk approach to executive search
• Outcomes-focused with a high degree of accountability
• Critical thinker who brings a commercial perspective to problem solving
• Strong communicator who excels in a highly collaborative team environment
• Demonstrable success in building long-term relationships and generating new business
• Self-starter mentality who can work independently
• High integrity and a passion for delivering work of a consistently high quality
• Embraces change and can excel in a fast-paced and high growth organization