29 Apr 2021
This highly successful ASX50 company boasts an enviable reputation as an Employer of Choice and an innovator. Re-imagining and pioneering within its industry are this organisation’s hallmarks. Being part of an inspiring, world class company culture, make this company an appealing place for top talent.
Reporting to the GM Human Resources, this organisational development leader will enjoy a broad remit across talent management and succession, diversity and inclusion, talent acquisition and employer branding, learning and development, leadership development, culture and employee engagement. This position leads a team of 7-8 people, including the talent acquisition team. People metrics reporting and presenting employee engagement/talent related papers to the Board is an additional feature of this brief.
Essential experience includes:
– Designing and governing end-to-end elements of talent management, leadership and succession, learning and development and employee engagement strategies.
– Developing talent acquisition strategy and managing talent sourcing / recruitment teams or models.
– Proven expertise in program conceptualisation and design.
– Demonstrated track record of success as a people leader.
– The presence and gravitas to impress at Board level.
– Applicants must be located in Australia and have legal rights to work in Australia.