05 Apr 2021
With over 80,000 employees globally and growing, this world class technology business is one of Fortune’s “Most Admired” companies and awarded one of the world’s “Best Places to Work for Innovators”. This fast paced and agile organisation is preparing for rapid growth and investment in the Philippines. With an existing sales force they are investing in the construction of a factory and this greenfield site will ramp up quickly to 1,000 employees in the next two years. As such this company is seeking a world class HR leader to leverage the company’s global success and build the Manila plant and operations, manage the existing sales force and take on broader challenges and opportunities.
Reporting to the Regional Head Human Resources, this HR Leader will partner closely with the Senior Leadership on the ground. The person will manage all aspects of HR including talent management, talent acquisition, diversity & inclusion, processes, compliance and reporting. Building and leading a team of HR Business Partners this role will include recruiting, employee engagement, workforce management, performance management, leadership development and succession planning. This role will be an active member of the APAC HR Leadership team.
To be considered for the role, you must have:
– Experience in a manufacturing environment supporting plant/factory operations. There are other functions however the construction and development phase over the next two years will require it.
Additionally, the person will have the following:
– Exposure to a greenfield business, project or function
– Demonstrated knowledge of employee relations and the ability to work with blue collar employees
– Experience in large multi-national corporations and complex decision making
– An energetic and agile style.