The Chapman Consulting Group Holds its Quarterly HR Roundtable in Jakarta
The Chapman Consulting Group, in conjunction with Campbell Arnotts, hosted its latest quarterly Indonesia and APAC HR Update session in Jakarta today. The event, held at the Four Seasons Hotel, was attended by HR Leaders from the likes of Alstom, NestleÂ€, Citibank, Energizer and many other multinationals.
The group spoke on the latest trends sweeping the HR profession across Asia Pacific and how these are likely to impact the HR profession in the future in Indonesia. Key topics for discussion included:
- Will regional HR roles ever come to Indonesia?
- If the labour market relaxes to allow more foreign talent in, would this create competitive pressures for local talent?
- Is Indonesian HR talent moving abroad? What are the likely trends for the future?
- How are HR service delivery models changing regionally and what impact will this have for the Indonesian HR market?
- Ideas around how HR Leaders should manage their own careers and also the careers of their teams.
There is no doubt that The Chapman Consulting Group is being kept very busy with Regional and Global HR Leaders asking us to strengthen their HR leadership teams in Indonesia. With Indonesia’s high growth projections, the demand for high quality HR Leaders who can help a) manage this growth, and b) face off well to regional and global business and HR stakeholders, is only going to intensify.
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up
More articles from Matthew Chapman
Well-Being and Resilience
In October this year I will be undertaking the ultimate test of resilience, competing in…Read
Reflections on Well-Being as We Look to The Year Ahead
In June 2021, ChapmanCG and Development Beyond Learning (DBL) partnered to deliver a World Well-Being…Read
The Role of Well-Being in Unlocking a Sustainable, High-Performance Culture
The well-being space has always interested me. I remember back in 2004 when I did…Read
Unlocking Human Potential Through Remote Working
When I founded ChapmanCG, remote working was the lifestyle I wanted. The idea came about…Read