The Chapman Consulting Group, in conjunction with Campbell Arnotts, hosted its latest quarterly Indonesia and APAC HR Update session in Jakarta today. The event, held at the Four Seasons Hotel, was attended by HR Leaders from the likes of Alstom, NestleÂ€, Citibank, Energizer and many other multinationals.
The group spoke on the latest trends sweeping the HR profession across Asia Pacific and how these are likely to impact the HR profession in the future in Indonesia. Key topics for discussion included:
- Will regional HR roles ever come to Indonesia?
- If the labour market relaxes to allow more foreign talent in, would this create competitive pressures for local talent?
- Is Indonesian HR talent moving abroad? What are the likely trends for the future?
- How are HR service delivery models changing regionally and what impact will this have for the Indonesian HR market?
- Ideas around how HR Leaders should manage their own careers and also the careers of their teams.
There is no doubt that The Chapman Consulting Group is being kept very busy with Regional and Global HR Leaders asking us to strengthen their HR leadership teams in Indonesia. With Indonesia’s high growth projections, the demand for high quality HR Leaders who can help a) manage this growth, and b) face off well to regional and global business and HR stakeholders, is only going to intensify.
Keep up with the latest HR insights and updates.Sign up
More articles from Matthew Chapman
Conversations with Global HR Leaders Interview Series
No HR topic is off-limits as Global HR leaders discuss all things people and culture…Watch
HR Leaders Interview Series: Johnson & Johnson
For most of us around the world, thus far 2020 has been a year like…Watch
Global HR Outlook Q2 2020
In this edition of our quarterly Global HR Outlook, ChapmanCG’s Matt Chapman and Stefanie Cross-Wilson…Read
ChapmanCG turns 12
As we turn 12 today, our Founder and Chairman Matthew Chapman, reflects on the ChapmanCG…Read